We are called to impact our world with the love and message of Jesus Christ, Everyone, Everyday, Everywhere. God made us for community and for relationships. We believe that the full life God intends for us is experienced in biblical community where there is accountability and encouragement.
Group Leaders build caring relationships with people who share similar interests and have a desire to grow in their relationship with God and others. As a Group Leader, you can be a part of our team and help people:
• Know God
• Grow in their relationship with God and others
• Discover their purpose so they can
• Impact their world with the love and message of Jesus Christ
Group Leaders commit to meet with their group virtually or in homes, coffee shops, parks, etc. at least two times per month. You can plan for 2-4 hours per week as the time commitment with occasional leadership, training and special events.
• Complete The Journey.
• Attend Group Leader Orientation.
• Be in a growing relationship with Jesus Christ and committed to personal spiritual growth.
• Embrace the mission, values and discipleship strategy of Christ Fellowship.